I’m Nathalie - a multidisciplinary designer with extensive international experience across both digital and print. Well versed in taking projects from concept through to delivery, I’m skilled in brand design, packaging, digital design, UI, digital marketing and print design. I'm a dedicated professional and an avid learner with a big smile. I am originally from Sweden, now based in Switzerland, and have lived and worked in different countries the past 12 years. I'm excited about beautifully crafted design systems, and have a love for typography.
I am currently pursuing part time studies in Craniosacral therapy, following my lifelong curiosity and interest in health, alternative medicine and human beings.
- 2013 | Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication (Honours) | University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- January 2020 - present | Craniosacral Therapy, part-time studies | Heilpraktikerschule Luzern
- 2012 - Present | Freelance Designer & Art Director
- July 2019 - January 2020 | EF education first, Zürich | Graphic Designer
- Aug 2017 - June 2019| BaggaardTeatret, Svendborg | Graphic Designer
- Feb 2015 - June 2015 | Studio Matrix, Sydney | Digital Designer
- 2013 - Feb 2015 | Jivamukti Sydney | Design & Art Direction
- 2012 | Two Studios, Sydney | Graphic Design Intern